This event is now over.
Please feel free to download the presentation material here at your convenience:
The Wild Wild World of Malware – Dan Griffin, Cisco
Secure Mobility – Rory Doyle, Cisco
Answering the Email Challenge – Nessa Lynchehaun, Mimecast
Announcing the Irish launch of ScanSafe and accreditation of MJ Flood Technology as the first Irish ScanSafe partner, we are pleased to invite you to “Adapting to an Ever-Changing Threat Landscape”, an event which aims to help you to meet the challenges of protecting a borderless network in the face of increasing sophistication by Cybercriminals.
Adapting to an Ever- Changing Threat Landscape
~ Does the answer lie in the cloud? ~
Thursday, 19th May 2011
Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, 6 Kildare St, Dublin 2
11.15 am – 2.30 pm with seated lunch
Why should I attend?
- Learn to recognise the most recent threats and vulnerabilities, which jeopardise your information security infrastructure.
- Delve into the world of cloud-based security and identify how cloud-based services can help to improve your security posture.
- Develop a holistic security strategy to address web and email management imperatives.
- Help mobile employees be more productive without sacrificing security.
- Discover how eliminating in-house point solutions for email archiving, continuity and security can simplify workload and enforce compliance.
Who should attend?
- IT Managers/Directors
- Senior Network/IT Architects
- IT Security Specialists
- IT Risk Management Professionals
11.15 am – Registration
11.30 am – Introduction and Welcome – MJ Flood Technology
11.35 am – The Wild Wild World of Malware – exploring the latest trends in malware including a closer look at advanced persistent threats – ScanSafe
11.55 am – The Power of Web Intelligence: – a demonstration of ScanSafe, illustrating the power of web reporting and using it to improve your security posture – ScanSafe
12.15 pm – Secure Mobility: why employees won’t give up their iPhones and why you shouldn’t care – ScanSafe
12.35 pm – Answering the email challenge – how eliminating in-house point solutions for email archiving, continuity and security can simplify workload and enforce compliance
1.00 pm – Seated, three-course lunch served
2.30 pm – Finish and Close