While modern technology offers amazing gains in productivity, you also need to make sure your organisation is protected from increasing security threats. Your organisational data is valuable and needs to be protected. Data breaches are a fact of life, and the costs continue to rise:
- 4.2 Billion customer records compromised
- 99 days from breach to detection
- 17 million is the average cost of a security breach
Information loss is now the most expensive consequence of cyber-crime.
Wouldn’t you feel more confident knowing your business assets are protected and secure?
Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security suite is a full-featured enterprise security solution that includes Azure Active Directory Premium, Intune, Azure Information Protection, Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA), and Microsoft Cloud App Security.
These tools help your organisation:
- Maintain convenience and accessibility for employees while preventing data loss
- Control how and when users connect to your network with device & rights management
- Monitor user behaviour to eliminate threats
Identity and Access Management
Azure Active Directory is Microsoft’s most comprehensive solution for user and identity management.
Azure Active Directory’s features include:
- Secure trusted connection to applications hosted in the cloud & on premise
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Single sign-on for thousands of SaaS apps
- Centralized management of corporate social media accounts
- Self-service password management
Microsoft Intune is a comprehensive security solution for enterprise device management that includes PC management, mobile device management (MDM), and mobile application management (MAM).
Intune allows your organisation to:
- Manage all of your PCs and mobile devices
- Revoke access, remove applications, and selectively wipe company data from devices at any time
- Remotely enforce mobile device settings such as passcode resets, device locking, and data encryption
- Protect devices with secure file viewing
- Control actions on the web, including access to specific websites, with Managed Browser
- Manage your applications
Do you know who your confidential documents have been shared with?
From confidential agreements to classified emails, Azure Information Protection protects your organisation by controlling and securing how documents are accessed.
Information Protection is fully integrated with Office 365, Windows Server, and many third-party applications.
- Granular control over document usage including duration of access
- Policy enforcement over specific actions and applications, such as copy/paste and print functions in Office
- Advanced encryption
- Access logging to track when and where your documents are opened
- Automatic document classification based on content or metadata