Windows Server 2003 End of Life
Windows Server 2003 is going end of life on July, 14th 2015. If you are running this operating system on one or multiple servers, this is what it means for your business.
- Requests for changes to product design or features will no longer be accepted nor accommodated
- Security updates will no longer be provided, exposing your Windows Server 2003 installation to security threats
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) policies will not be met with an operating system that is EOS
- Hotfixes and bug fixes will no longer be provided
- Complimentary support (phone and online) included with the licenses will no longer be provided
- Paid support (e.g. from Microsoft Premier Support) will no longer cover Windows Server 2003 Family of Products