Want the most powerful cloud-based business applications at your fingertips for a low-cost and predictable monthly fee?
Microsoft Office 365 is the natural choice.
From email and Instant Messaging to web conferencing and document sharing, clinic Office365 is the most cost-effective, flexible and secure suite of productivity tools on the market, all designed to slash costs and boost staff productivity.
Microsoft® Office 365 brings together cloud versions of Microsoft’s most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of its desktop suite. Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes – from small, mid-sized and large businesses and from government agencies to educational institutions – helping you to save time, money and free up valued resources.
Office 365 Key Benefits:
- Access to e-mail, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device
- Simple and secure collaboration with colleagues and business partners
- Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs people use today
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions including desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, external Web site, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation
Office 365 Includes
- Microsoft Office
The world’s leading productivity tool on the desktop (Office Professional Plus) and on the Web (Office Web Apps) now seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services – for the best productivity experience across the PC, Phone and Browser.
- Exchange Online
Cloud-based e-mail, calendar and contacts with the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions. Includes the ability to get e-mail on virtually any mobile phone and options for voice mail, unified messaging and archiving.
- SharePoint Online
Cloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners and customers. Includes enterprise social networking and customization options.
- Lync Online
Cloud-based instant messaging, presence, and online meeting experiences with screen sharing and voice and video conferencing.