iManage – Core Managed IT Services
iManage is a suite of best practice, proactive IT managed services, which can scale up or down, to address the unique technology demands of large enterprise and small business. The core service manages and monitors the key building blocks of your IT infrastructure, while optional modules or add-ons cover everything from backup and disaster recovery to mobile device management, security and network management.
Delivered via our state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre in Baldonnell, Co. Dublin, iManage offers extended service capability coupled with better service delivery, and is one of the most comprehensive managed service solutions available on the market today.
iManage comprises a software toolset that permanently resides on your IT infrastructure, i.e. servers, desktops, laptops, UPS devices) and constantly monitors the health of each component. We have developed best practice approaches for many tasks.
Our iManage team is staffed by engineers, who are accredited to the highest industry standards with all the major hardware and software manufacturers. You can rest assured that your IT infrastructure is in good hands.
- Free up valuable IT resource for tasks of a more strategic nature
- Benefit from a cost-effective outsourced model with no capital outlay.
- Increase internal efficiencies, boost productivity and reduce administration overhead.
- Provide a consistent and predictable IT service level to staff, customers and suppliers.
- Discover potential IT problems with hardware or software, before they even occur.
- Maximise network uptime and minimise business disruption due to IT-related problems
- Mitigate IT security risk with advanced patching and asset protection services.