A great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a vibrant team working in cutting edge technology application.
Junior Sales Executive
MJ Flood Technology is looking to grow its sales team to keep up with the advancement of our existing and emerging digital products across retail, leisure and hospitality sectors. An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, not intimidated by making sales calls and following up on warm inbound leads generated by the marketing team. You will be involved in a high-intensity environment for start-up and constantly evolving products and solutions. You must be looking to advance to a more senior sales, marketing, and business development role with us.
The Junior Sales and Marketing Associate is a sales-support position, responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, coordinating sales and pilot program activities and processing sales orders, with the expectation to grow into a full Sales and Marketing role within 6 -12 months.
The Junior Sales Executive is responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold-calling into some prospect companies including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations and demonstrations between prospects and the sales team.
Over time, the Junior Sales Executive will also be conducting product demonstrations for prospective customers and will develop into a product expert and advocate, integral in the continued growth of MJ Flood Technologies products in existing and new markets.
The Junior Sales Executive is the first contact between the prospective customer and MJ Flood Technology so this is a core team appointment for us!
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more).
• Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs) within MJ Flood Technologies CRM tool.
• Responds to inquiries via email, incoming and outbound calls.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly and monthly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills.
• Learns and Conducts product demonstrations in our Connected Retail Lab.
This is a an extremely rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately; to learn leading-edge sales and marketing techniques and have an impact on our organisation’s success as well as position himself/herself effectively for the next step in his/her career.
• 1-2 years sales-related experience, preferably in a B2B environment
• Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing and outbound telesales
• Enthusiasm for and familiarity with digital technologies
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organised and goal driven
• Team player
• Ability to learn and think quickly
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• CRM experience, beneficial
Competitive salary commensurate with experience to-date.