The main function of the role is to act as the primary contact for a new Managed Service contract. The candidate will be the first line of contact with the customer and will be responsible for the day to day management of support requests, including logging, prioritising, assigning, and monitoring cases. The role will also involve liaising with engineers both In House and Field Based. Ownership of these requests from initial logging to close and strong organisational skills are imperative.
The chosen candidate will be a member of an overall Services Administration team and will be required to cover other roles in the team on occasion.
SLAs, meeting customer requirements:
• Enable the fulfilment of requests within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
• Deal with customers via phone, email and other means of communication, in a professional and efficient manner. Incident management:
• Own incidents until confirmed assignment. Logging, documenting, reporting, and managing information:
• Run reports across all teams.
• Log all activities, including incidents, in line with Company policy and processes. Follow data storage policy for Company-related data. Task execution and performance:
• Carry out daily tasks to a professional and high standard in alignment with KPIs defined for the team.
• Perform routine administrative tasks such as call logging, call delegating and resource co – ordination.
• Schedule and assign calls to the relevant team and assigns outstanding incidents, prioritizing resources and escalating issues where necessary.
• Process purchase and sales orders.
• Process and maintain key services such as, such as Fixed Assets Register, Carepacks, renewal of various licenses.
• Attend sales meetings as required.
• Perform ad hoc tasks to meet unanticipated events or user requirements. Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required. Self-development:
• Drive self-development through training and upskilling as new requirements emerge. Continuous improvement:
• Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and proposing opportunities for improvement and growth. Escalation:
• Escalate where necessary to Team Lead.
This role is based in the Dublin office but the role holder may be required to travel.
The above is not an exhaustive list of accountabilities and tasks, and will include others.
Microsoft Office, working knowledge of business systems
Team Functional Competencies:
3rd party call handling
Focus on process
Resource co –ordination
Categorization of incidents
Prioritization of incidents
Sales and purchasing co–ordination