To fulfill requests within the agreed service level agreements
SLAs, meeting customer requirements:
• Fulfil requests within the agreed Service Level Agreements. Deal with customers via phone, email and other means of communication, in a professional and efficient manner.
• Own incidents end to end, ensuring accurate and timely updates are maintained in the incident management system.
Logging, documenting, reporting, and managing information:
• Complete documentation on site surveys, projects & installations, both internally and externally.
• Complete and sign all Scopes of Work. Run reports across all teams.
• Log all activities, including incidents, in line with Company policy and processes.
• Follow data storage policy for Company related data.
• Escalate incidents to both internal and external teams in line with agreed processes and SLAs.
Task execution and performance:
• Tier 1 on the IT Service Desk
• Carry out daily tasks to a professional and high standard in alignment with KPIs defined for the team.
• Answering phone calls/emails/ Incidents from customers requiring IT Support.
• Log calls received on the incident management system and provide accurate reporting to customers on technical issues.
• Aim to diagnose and resolve incidents wherever possible at first point of contact within the agreed operational framework of policies and processes.
• Attend sales meetings as required.
• Perform ad hoc tasks to meet unanticipated events or user requirements. Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
• Maintain an effective working knowledge of incident resolution across all areas of the Service Desk, in order to maximise customer service and call resolution. Ongoing self-improvement through experience, training and certification and ensure that all certification and accreditation is kept up to date.
• Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and proposing opportunities for improvement and growth.
This role is based in the Dublin office but the role holder may be required to travel.
The above is not an exhaustive list of accountabilities and tasks, and will include others.
Qualifications: (desired but not all required)
MSCA, MCITP, Kaseya Certified
Windows Operating Systems to include Desktop & Servers, Active Directory, Print Management, troubleshooting hardware issues on various platforms including HP, Dell and IBM. Arc Serve, Kaseya, Trend AV, eTRust, McAfee, Symantec. SharePoint. Office365 Only (Exchange/SharePoint/ODFB/Skype/Office/Intune)
Team Functional Competencies:
Support Office365 Only (Exchange/SharePoint/ODFB/Skype/Office/Intune)
Office 365 Provisioning
Proactive monitoring and first line support competency for:
Security services (Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Web filtering, Connectivity, Data Protection)