Major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions of devices – computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors – connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades.
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, The Inaugural IoT Summit will bring together corporate, entrepreneurs and investors alike, under one roof, to explore how the Internet of Things means business. And MJ Flood Technology is proud to be a headline sponsor at this important event.
The IoT Summit is a must attend event for companies and organisations that want to understand how their business will both be affected by IoT and how they may benefit from it. Attendees will learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions and ensure that their enterprise is “IoT-Ready”.
June 17th, 2015
Carton House, Kildare
IoT 2015 will explore:
- The business case for IoT
- What problems can the IoT solve now?
- How can start-ups address big IoT markets?
- Is there ‘smart money’? If so, where is it investing?
- How will the IoT change business models?
- Who are the disruptors and who will be disrupted?
- Case studies & applications covering all of the greatest IoT-related opportunities, from the connected home, smart cities to personal wellness and connected health
Who Should Attend?
- Utility companies / Energy sector/ Public sector
- Software and application developers
- Equipment & hardware manufacturers
- Components and chipset manufacturers
- Integration and interoperability specialists
- Product design companies
- Financial services & investors
- Educational & Research institutions