Are you paying too much for your existing managed services or support contract and getting very little in return?
Talk to MJ Flood Technology now about iManage – one of the most comprehensive suite of managed IT services available on the market today.
iManage is designed to manage and monitor the key building blocks of your IT infrastructure, information pills with optional add-ons to cover everything from mobile device management to security. iManage is powered by our Network Operations Centre, this web located in Baldonnell, more about Dublin.
- iManage is the core suite that manages and monitors everything from asset management, end-point security, hardware and software analysis, patch management, system monitoring and alerting, user policy enforcement, network discovery, policy management and service desk/ticketing
Optional Add Ons
- iSecure protects your computers, laptops, file servers, USB storage devices and Wi-Fi connections from viruses, spyware, malware and the latest internet-borne security threats.
- iRestore securely backs up and restores your business data online and on demand, without the risk of corruption or non-availability.
- iDR provides robust disaster recovery planning for your business, minimises business disruption and protects your brand and reputation.
- iSmart supports a ‘bring your own device’ policy by efficiently identifying, monitoring and managing all mobile devices on your network, including smartphones and tablets. iSmart keeps your organisation secure and compliant.
- iNet locks down your network from the ’outside in’, by allowing us to monitor your key network systems including Windows, Cisco, IOS and 20 other operating systems.
- Free up valuable IT resources for tasks of a more strategic nature.
- Benefit from a cost-effective outsourced model with no capital outlay.
- Increase internal efficiencies, boost productivity and reduce administration overhead.
- Provide a consistent and predictable IT service level to staff, customers and suppliers.
- Discover potential IT problems with hardware or software, before they even occur.
- Maximise network uptime and minimise business disruption due to IT-related problems.
- Mitigate IT security risk with advanced patching and asset protection services.